- Film rear windows in your vehicle to protect pets from sunlight.
- Prevent hits during high-speed driving: Generally, small scratches of gravel are difficult to recover naturally, but there are many such scratches. The protective film can effectively prevent damage and keep the car lights in a new state;
- Prevent small scratches in life: It can prevent some slight friction in life, sewage damage and scratches during car washing, etc.;
- Darken the car interior for clearer viewing of rear DVD screens.
- Prevents windows from shattering in event of an accident.
- Increase Comfort - The film reflects the sun's heat.
- The films UV radiation blocking action slows down fading of interior fabrics and plastics, helping to keep your vehicle interior looking new for years.
- Reduce glare - enhance driving safety.
- Light transmittance: 5%/ 15%/ 25%/ 35%/ 50%
- Heat rate: 80%
- UV rate: 80%
- Visible Light Reflectance: 50%
- Size: approx. 50 x 300cm/19.69" x 118.11"
- Application: Smooth surface of cars, bedrooms, balconies, kitchens, offices, sliding doors, warehouses, bathrooms, bathrooms, etc.
How to install:
- Clear glass very well inside and out.
- Cut film roughly to window size (a little bigger).
- Spray the glass with water on the outside.
- Execute better film on the glass. Remove protective film from tint - stick tape on both sides of corner and pull.
- Apply tint with sticky side to the window using water.
- Removal of significant air and water with plastic spatula.
- Cut properly to window size.
- When installation is finished, do not wash your car 2-3 days to dry the film.