Why pets need to trim local foot fur?
Scientifically proven that should we trim our Dog’s Hairy Toes.
1. Some dogs grow a lot of fur between the pads of their paws, they slip easily on wood floors, and tend to try to dig in with their claws to fix their bodies. Do this for a long time can even deform the paw or curve around.
2. if the hair of dog between his pads grows long enough, mats pull the fur tight, causing pressure on the dog's skin that results in pain. Not to mention, if he has anything built up in that hair he has to step on it every time he walks. Is very uncomfortable and painful.
It will only be a matter of time before long paw hair turns into a big problem. To save yourself and your pet the trouble, we should trimming the fur between the pads as we can.
Why do pets need to trim local ear fur?
First, what type of dog need to remove the ear fur?
It depends on your dog’s particular type of ear. Dogs with long hanging ears need more grooming in this area the ears more than the ears that stand straight up, like Poodles, Bichon Frise, Lhasa Apsos and Shih Tzus tend to have a lot of hair in their ears.
Because of the more hair in your dog’s ears, the more damp it is inside them. And with dampness comes the risk of ear infection.
Removal of excess hair in and around the ear helps in keeping the ear area clean and preventing infections is necessary.
Why choose this local trimmer?
Because the head of other trimmers is too wide, trim the local hair is very difficult, but this head of this groomer is only 1cm wide, it is very easy to remove pet local hair without hurt the pet.
1. If your dog is uncomfortable with you touching his feet, you'll need to gradually get him used to it. Touch his feet without using any grooming tools. Try to do it when he's tired and resting. Reward him with treats for allowing you to groom and massage his paws.
2. We recommended that the customer partially wet the area you want to shave your pet. This will make it easier to shave.
1. Very Safety with the limit comb intimate design to protect our pet safety, no hurt they paws.
2. Quiet Design the product only has 24 dB of noise during operation, so the pets are more acceptable.
3. Long service life with one button design greatly improved the service life, and more convenient to use.
4. Convenient with USB charging design, very convenient.
5. Multipurpose it can be used for pet face, foot fur, buttocks, ears.
6. Save money if we go to the pet beauty shop, it will expensive, but when you have this trimmer, you can trimming pets 'hair for yourself at home, save money and your time, economic and practical.