If you get frustrated putting on binding because you sometimes miss catching the back of the binding and get little gaps. Get perfectly stitching with this Curve Edge Bias Binder.
This binder is used to insert bias binding or tape along the edge of the fabric. It folds the tape in half around the fabric then under-folds both top & bottom edges of the binding, making a clean finish top & bottom. Add this on to your sewing projects, you can make bias tapes in minutes! Get creative and enjoy sewing.
- Ideal for binding both curve and straight edges.
- This binder sets perfectly folded tape material onto the collars, armholes, and bottoms of knit tops.
- Easy Installation
- Fits most industrial & home sewing machines with attachment mounting holes in the machine bed
- Material: Steel
- Dimension (Optional):
- 10mm - 3/8" ; 15mm - 5/8"
- 20mm - 3/4" ; 25mm - 1" ; 30mm - 1-3/16"
- *The Size is the Width of the Tape Material BEFORE enter the Binder
- 1 x Curve Bias Edge Binder
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7 Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.